Medical Students for Choice's
2022 Conference on Family Planning
December 10 - 11, 2022
MSFC invites you to join us for our 2022 Conference on Family Planning which will be held virtually and is scheduled from December 10 and 11, 2022. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with expert faculty and other pro-choice medical students who are passionate about abortion care, family planning and reproductive justice.
This year’s conference will focus on a theme of Physicians as Advocates: Liberating Abortion Through Training and Education and will feature pre-conference workshops including Words of Choice, Organizing 101 and Curriculum Reform, as well as interactive and didactive sessions on advocacy, reproductive justice, abortion care and family planning in a global context.
Why should you attend?
- Receive high-quality evidence-based clinical education not typically offered in medical school curricula
- Enhance your technical skills through interactive hands-on training simulations for Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) and Contraception & IUD Placement
- Interact and share ideas and success stories with medical students from MSFC chapters in the US and internationally
- Network with current abortion providers, residency programs and pro-choice organizations at our speaker panels and virtual exhibit booths.
Pre-conference workshops and hands-on training sessions will be limited enrollment, first come-first served and subject to availability at the time of registration and will not be recorded. Hands-on training sessions are open to medical students residing in the US and Canada only due to COVID-19 shipping constraints.
Registration for hands-on training sessions ends on November 21, 2022 to allow for adequate time for shipping training supplies.
- US Medical Students and Residents: $50
- International Medical Students and Residents: $25
- MSFC Alumni and Other Guests:
- Regular: $100
- Sponsor: $150 ($100 + $50 to sponsor a student registration).
Recorded sessions will remain available to registrants on the conference website for 3 months from the conference date. Pre-conference workshops and hands-on training sessions will not be recorded.
For more information, please contact the MSFC staff at [email protected].