Medical Students for Choice's
Conference on Family Planning
December 7 - 8 , 2024 | Denver, Colorado
Bridging Divides, Sparking Connections: The Power of Community
MSFC welcomes our members, alumni, and colleagues to come together to connect with us and engage with the pro-choice community as we spark new connections to bridge divides in reproductive health, equity, and justice through medical student education, training, and advocacy.
Why should you attend?
- Network with expert faculty and receive high-quality evidence-based clinical education not typically offered in medical school curricula
- Enhance your technical skills through interactive hands-on training simulations for Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) and IUD Placement
- Interact and share ideas and success stories with medical students from MSFC chapters in the US and globally
- Connect with current abortion providers, residency programs and pro-choice organizations at our speaker panels and exhibit booths
- Join us for student poster presentations showcasing MSFC member and alumni research in contraception, abortion care, and family planning
- Complete the conference post-survey to submit a raffle entry to win special prizes.
US Medical Students and Residents: $200 USD
International Medical Students and Residents: $150 USD
MSFC Alumni and Other Guests: $250 USD
For more information, please contact the MSFC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.