- For a how-to guide on event planning, download our Event Planning Guide.
- Need a speaker? Email [email protected] with some preferences to get a list from our database of abortion providers and beyond.
- For ideas and resources for a variety of event topics, check out our event guides.
- Here are some more ideas:
- Organize a Lecture or panel: Contact [email protected] to access our directory of speakers. You may also contact ally organizations to get locally relevant information on reproductive health topics or find speakers for an event.
- Screen a film: Use the videos in our library, or others.
- Host a hands-on workshop: MSFC can provide your chapter with supplies for up to 50 students to participate in one of the following workshops. Contact [email protected] to receive the request form. Students must submit event material requests a minimum of 4 weeks in advance if they’re in the US, and a minimum of 6 weeks in advance if they’re in Canada. There is no charge for ordering supplies.
If you have any questions, need help planning your event, or have had a great event you’d like to share with us, please contact [email protected]. To access club funding, find our Reimbursement Form here.